Breathe Life Into Your Organization...
Breathing is the simplest, easiest, and most cost effective tool to implement when situations of stress, burnout, and conflict arise in the workplace. We work with dynamic organizations across the globe who are committed to enhancing the wellbeing and performance of their people through leading-edge scientifically-proven practices that can be applied in any environment at any time.
Our techniques empower teams to:
By nurturing the physical and emotional wellbeing of your team and leaders, you can cultivate a more focused, harmonious, effective work environment for everyone! We offer private coaching and group coaching, along with custom workshops that can be held virtually or in person.
Popular Workshops Include:
- Employee Mental Health Solutions: Mind, Body & Breath
- Executive Retreats: Inspirational Leadership, Building Resilience, Fostering Workplace Wellbeing
- Corporate Culture Workshops: Team Alignment, Strength Building and Gap Assessments, Improved Communication and more
- Breath Training for Sales Teams: A Framework for Relaxing Into the Sale
- Persuasive Public Speaking: Affecting the Physiology of a Room with the Pace and Power of your Breath
- Cultivating Powerful Personal Energy: Stepping out of Adrenalized Driving and Tapping Inherent Genius
We're here to help you bring out the best in your people. If you're ready to see immediate change and lasting impact for the people on your teams, the leaders that drive them, and your overall bottom line - we'd love to chat with you!
"After the session, I had the MOST productive day at work! I excelled in all of my meetings, was in a fabulous mood, and even slept well for the first time in weeks. Can't wait for the next one!"
- Lucy Ladbrooke | Conference & Events Manager Royal Australasian College of Physicians
"I was a huge sceptic, but tried a workshop with Angie and Shane that made me feel great. Loved it so much I had them come and do a few workshops for stressed out team members and safety leaders, and it's made a lasting impact on absolutely everything. I highly recommend them."
Michelle Riley | Manager Safe People and culture
"...An absolutely profound and connected experience. Can't say enough good things!"
- Jacqui Kernot | Partner Cyber Security
Ernst & Young