Ten simple ways you can look after yourself right now.
Here are ten simple ways you can look after yourself right now.
- Step away from the screen, go outside and just breathe in the fresh air
- Hydrate your body with a big glass (or bottle!) of water
- Stretch for 3 minutes – especially your psoas muscle (you can Google some great stretches for this!)
- Make yourself a herbal tea or tonic with lots of Vitamin C
- Write down 10 things you’re grateful for right now
- Declutter and clean your desk/room/space
- Be playful! Chuck on a great song and just dance and rock out for a few minutes – even if you look like a dag!
- Give a mate or family member a phone call or send them a message, it’s so important to stay connected right now
- Meditate for a few minutes, bring your attention to your environment and notice what’s around you – the sound of birds, sunlight on your skin, a warm breeze…
- And of course, try a super simple breathing exercise like one of our three minute On The Go practices.
Let me know which one you try and how you feel afterwards – you got this!