About Breathe Me
Based on the Gold Coast in Australia, we are a high performance holistic company teaching the world to breathe for mental and physical health. With a variety of products and offerings, we teach people all over the world how to correct the mechanics of their breathing to prime both their bodies and minds for optimum performance. Breath is life - and how we breathe is how we live! From working with influential entrepreneurs to help them recognize behavioral patterns that burn through their vital energy resources through our coaching programs, to creating products that help people everywhere get centered and shift their energy through tactical breathwork sessions - we are passionate about both spirituality and the science of human performance!
Sound like something you'd be a great fit for?! We are always looking for passionate people to support our growing team.
Executive Assistant + Social Media Coordinator
High performance holistic online business is looking for an Executive Assistant who loves to write and create instagram style posts.
Are you someone who is passionate about both the science of human performance and spirituality? Have you tampered with breathing exercises or astrology? If you are open-minded and always looking to evolve and become the best version of yourself, then we’d love to work with you.
Here at Breathe Me, we are revealing how breathing is a key driver for change and personal evolution. We’ve developed a series of diverse wellness tools for companies and individuals that provide a dramatic improvement in energy, mood and health - in just a few minutes a day! Check out a few of our testimonials here to learn more - if this sparks your interest, read on below!
We have a brand new opening to support our rapidly growing business and are currently seeking a part-time Executive Assistant + Social Media Coordinator to join the team and take over our content strategy!
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in Social Media Marketing who is confident, flexible, full of energy, and ready to hit the ground running. Working very closely with Angie Saunders, your weekly responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organizing, planning, mapping out and executing a monthly editorial calendar - this includes scheduling emails, blogs and social posts across 10+ channels.
- Writing all social copy (based on existing content and current live videos and podcasts) and designing images on Canva for all media posts (to be approved + scheduled 2 weeks in advance).
- Reviewing video content, finding hooks and teaching points and providing time counts for the Virtual Assistant’s to edit with captions and repurpose for video blogs and social posts.
- 10 hours per week to start, flexible with remote work ($20 to $25/hour - based on experience)
- Ideally we are looking for someone based near the Gold Coast, as this position could rapidly grow into a full-time rewarding position for the right fit - where both in-person and virtual scheduling would be needed.
- Our ideal candidate will need to be proficient in Gsuite, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.), all Social Media Channels, scheduling platforms, and Asana project management.
- Must be able to edit email copy to best fit LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook - recycling Podcasts into YouTube channel highlights, etc.
- We are looking for an excellent communicator, storyteller, and content writer - with excellent conversational language skills, an eye for detail.
- Excellent project management skills - with the ability to take a birds eye view to plan out a large project, and then zone in to execute each piece. We are looking for someone who loves completing tasks and can drive deadlines.
- An open mind and a love for personal growth, helping people, connecting, learning and growing.
If you meet the above requirements, please write email@example.com with subject line ‘EA Applicant’ and include both a cover letter and resume. In your CV, please let us know what excites you about this position, and what unique assets and energy you’d be able to bring to the team!
*NOTE - If the fit feels right after the first 3 months, and the social media + content strategy is rolling, there will be an opportunity to grow into a variety of areas including retreat and event operations, video + podcast editing, vendor relations and more!