COACHING SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Service Agreement is entered into between O2 Collective Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Breathe Me”) and hereinafter referred to as “Client”.
1. (Breathe Me) will provide Client access to the Breathe Me Coaching Program including access to The Breathing Studio (group-based program).
2. The fees for the program are monthly payments of $297.00 AUD
3. The Breathe Me Coaching Program consists of (but is not limited to)
- Monthly group coaching sessions with Shane and/or Angie Saunders
- Group support in between sessions with Shane and Angie Saunders via Voxer
- Breathe Me & Client Tasks outlined in Attachment A
- Recommended Reading List
- Access to the library of all previous recordings of the group-based sessions in The Breathing Studio
- Access to all recordings and trainings from the Breathe Me Coaching Program within The Online Breathing Academy
- Access to the Messenger bot delivering your daily menu based breathing sessions
- Access to the BreathWork Fundamentals by Dan Brulé
- Additional services as they become available should we deem them to be of value to you
4. For the purposes of receiving the Breathe Me Coaching Program, Client agrees to the following:
- Set up a free Voxer account for the purpose of communication
- The set up of a free Kajabi account for the purpose of access to recordings and previous library of recordings
- Set up a free Zoom account for the purpose of participating in group-based training sessions
- Remain in the program for a minimum term of 12 months, reverting to month to month thereafter. After 12 months you may cancel at anytime with 30 days notice.
- Allow “Breathe Me” to debit the monthly payments via Stripe from your nominated credit card
- Schedule 1 breathing sessions per month with other coaches for the purpose of practice and assessment
5. Client acknowledges the following with respect to the Breathe Me Coaching Program:
- All fees are non-refundable once the program commences
- Client acknowledges that the Breathe Me Coaching Program does not promise any results since such responsibilities are in the hands of the Client not “Breathe Me”, this program is designed to give you the tools and strategies needed to leverage your goals. Only you can take the action needed to show up and achieve your goals.
6. In the case of disputes that may arise. All mediation will be handled in the “Breathe Me” city of residence in Brisbane, Australia.
The following parties hereby agree to the terms as stated in this document.
As part of the Breathe Me Coaching Program “Breathe Me” will provide a safe space for online learning and practicing breathwork, our tasks are as follows:
- Delivery via Messenger, daily menu based breathing routines based on how you feel that day and the time you have available.
- Monthly online group trainings
- Access to trainings and courses mentioned in point #3 above
- Ongoing support via voxer
- Feedback on recorded breathing sessions for assessment and skills development (as requested)
As part of the Breathe Me Coaching Program, your tasks are as follows:
- Practice daily menu based breathing routines for as little as 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Attend the group Online Training sessions via Zoom or review with the recordings
- Interact on the voxer channel, ask questions or share your experiences
- Attend breathing sessions in The Breathing Studio or practice your breathing with the recordings