Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing this product you (herein referred to as “the Client”) agrees to the following terms stated herein.
This online training/coaching is not meant to resolve serious mental or physical issues and is for educational purposes only.
It is not meant to replace sound advice from a mental health professional, a medical doctor or an attorney.
The Client understands that Shane & Angelina Saunders and Breathe Me are not providing psychological or medical advice and that this online training/coaching should in no way replace sound treatment from a licensed healthcare provider.
The Client accepts and agrees that the Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from this course.
The Client understands that because of the nature of the course, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary.
The Client acknowledges that there is no guarantee that the Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the course. This Online course education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual.
The Client authorises Breathe Me to debit the credit card provided for the agreed amount.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Breathe Me and Shane and Angelina Saunders. If you really disliked the event or the content we will give you your money back and wish you well.
To sum it up I agree to the following:
- I understand that breathing includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. If I experience any pain or discomfort,
- I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly.
- I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
- I understand that breathing and movement is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class.
- If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, this agreement verifies that I am fit to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice breathing and movement and participation is at my own risk.
- I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Breathe Me and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, the facility, instructor and Breathe Me (and its entirety) are not in any way responsible for any injury, loss or damage of your personal property.
- I understand that the recording from this retreat will be made available to me for my own personal use.
- I understand that the recording from this retreat will be used for educational purposes.
- I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my registration serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed orally.
- I understand that my feedback and image may be used in education or future promotions. We know not everyone likes this… If you do not wish to have your image or feedback to be used for education or promotional purposes simply let us know by email with the subject line: PLEASE DO NOT USE my image or feedback.
All of us here at Breathe Me look forward to being of service!
© 2020 Breathe Me All Rights Reserved