SERVICE AGREEMENT ONE TO ONE MEMBERSHIP
This Service Agreement is entered into between O2 Collective Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Breathe Me”) and hereinafter referred to as “Client”.
1. (Breathe Me) will provide Client access to the One to One Membership Program including access to The Breathing Studio (group-based program).
2. The fees for the program are monthly payments of $997.00 AUD
3. The One to One Membership Program consists of (but is not limited to)
- Onboarding strategy session - Setting Goals
- Weekly One to One sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders for the first 3 Months
- After 3 months Ongoing alternating weeks of One to One sessions AND group-based training sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders
- Weekly accountability check ins with Shane or Angie Saunders via Voxer
- Breathe Me & Client Tasks outlined in Attachment A
- Quarterly Progression Review of Goals
- Access to the library of all previous recordings of the group-based sessions in The Breathing Studio
- Access to the Messenger chat bot delivering your daily menu based breathing sessions
- Additional services as they become available should we deem them to be of value to you
4. For the purposes of receiving the One to One Membership Program, Client agrees to the following:
- Set up a free Voxer account for the purpose of communication
- The set up of a free Kajabi account for the purpose of access to recordings and previous library of recordings
- Set up a free Zoom account for the purpose of participating in group-based and One to One sessions
- Remain in the program for a minimum term of 3-months, reverting to month to month thereafter. After 3 months you may cancel your subscription at anytime with 30 days notice.
- Allow “Breathe Me” to debit the monthly payments via Stripe from your nominated credit card
5. Client acknowledges the following with respect to the One to One Membership Program:
- All fees are non-refundable once the program commences
- Client acknowledges that the One to One Membership Program does not promise any results since such responsibilities are in the hands of the Client not “Breathe Me”, this program is designed to give you the tools and strategies needed to leverage your goals. Only you can take the action needed to achieve your goals.
6. In the case of disputes that may arise. All mediation will be handled in the “Breathe Me” city of residence in Brisbane, Australia.
The following parties hereby agree to the terms as stated in this document.
As part of the One to One Membership program “Breathe Me” will take care of some of the decision making fatigue out of your personal self care routines and create a high level of accountability towards your goals.
- Delivery via Messenger, daily menu based breathing routines based on how you feel that day and the time you have available.
- High level accountability for the self care needed to achieve your desired outcomes
- Personalized breathing recommendation based on individual Breathing Pattern Dysfunctions
- Recommended software, devices or surveys for tracking success metrics
- Monthly check ins to ensure you are on track to achieving your goals.
- Accelerate results with personalized food and habit recommendations upon request
As part of the One to One Membership program, your tasks are as follows:
- Practice daily menu based breathing routines for as little as 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Attend via Zoom or breathe with the recordings from in The Breathing Studio with Shane & Angie Saunders
- Attend scheduled One to One Sessions with Shane & Angie Saunders via Zoom