LEVEL UP PLATINUM
Member Service Agreement
This Service Agreement is entered into between O2 Collective Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Breathe Me”) and hereinafter referred to as “Client”.
1. (Breathe Me) will provide Client access to the One to One Membership Program including access to The Breathing Studio (group-based program).
2. The fees for the program are monthly payments of $1,500.00 AUD
3. The Level Up Platinum Member Program consists of (but is not limited to)
- Onboarding strategy session - Setting Goals & Success Metrics
- Weekly One to One sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders for a minimum of 3 Months.
- Regular reviews of Goals & Success Metrics.
- Accountability check ins with Shane or Angie Saunders via Voxer
- Agree to the Breathe Me & Client Tasks outlined in Attachment A
- Immediate access to our online trainings and breathing session libraries.
- Access to the Messenger chat bot delivering your daily menu based breathing sessions. (If requested)
- Additional services as they become available should we deem them to be of value to you
4. For the purposes of receiving the Level Up Platinum Member Program, Client agrees to the following:
- Set up a free Voxer account for the purpose of communication
- The set up of a free Kajabi account for the purpose of access to recordings and previous library of recordings
- Set up a free Zoom account for the purpose of participating in sessions
- Remain in the program for a minimum term of 3-months, reverting to month to month thereafter. After 3 months you may cancel anytime with 30 days notice.
- Allow “Breathe Me” to debit the monthly payments via Stripe from your nominated credit card
5. Client acknowledges the following with respect to the Level Up Platinum Member Program:
- All fees are non-refundable 14 days from commencement.
- Client acknowledges that the One to One Membership Program does not promise any results since such responsibilities are in the hands of the Client not “Breathe Me”, this program is designed to give you the tools and strategies needed to leverage your goals. Only you can take the action needed to achieve your goals.
6. In the case of disputes that may arise. All mediation will be handled in the “Breathe Me” city of residence in Brisbane, Australia.
The following parties hereby agree to the terms as stated in this document.
As part of the Level Up Platinum Member program “Breathe Me” will take care of some of the decision making fatigue out of your personal self care routines and create a high level of accountability towards excellence as a practice to support desired outcomes.
- Delivery via Messenger, daily menu based breathing routines based on how you feel that day and the time you have available.
- High level accountability for self care and growth
- Personalized breathing recommendation based on individual Breathing Pattern Dysfunctions
- Recommended software, devices or surveys for tracking success metrics (if needed)
- Regular check ins to ensure you are on track to achieving your goals.
- Accelerate results with personalized food and habit recommendations (upon request)
The Client Tasks:
As part of the One to One Platinum Member program, your tasks are as follows:
- Practice daily menu based breathing routines for as little as 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Attend scheduled Sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders via Zoom
- Be friendly, coachable, and willing to breathe