LEVEL UP BRONZE
Member Service Agreement
This Service Agreement is entered into between O2 Collective Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Breathe Me”) and hereinafter referred to as “the Client”.
1. (Breathe Me) will provide the Client six one-hour breathing sessions with access to their own personalized One to One profile with session recordings.
2. The fees for the program are monthly payments of $1,800.00 AUD
3. The One to One Bronze Member Program consists of (but is not limited to)
- Onboarding strategy session - Setting Goals
- Six One to One - one hour sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders
- Access to the On The Go Meditations Series
- Access to the Learn To Breathe Again Course
- Accountability check ins with Shane or Angie Saunders via Voxer
- Access to the Messenger chat bot delivering your daily menu based breathing sessions
- Breathe Me & Client Tasks outlined in Attachment A
- Additional services as they become available should we deem them to be of value to you
4. For the purposes of receiving the One to One Bronze Member Program, the Client agrees to the following:
- Set up a free Voxer account for the purpose of communication
- The set up of a free Kajabi account for the purpose of access to recordings and previous library of recordings
- Set up a free Zoom account for the purpose of participating in group-based and One to One sessions
- Understands that it is recommended to complete six sessions within six months (one session a month)
- Is responsible for scheduling in they sessions in a time that suits them
- Allow “Breathe Me” to debit the one time payment via Stripe from nominated credit card
5. The Client acknowledges the following with respect to the One to One Bronze Member Program:
- All fees are non-refundable once the program commences
- The Client acknowledges that the One to One Bronze Member Program does not promise specific results since such responsibilities are in the hands of the Client not “Breathe Me”, this program is designed to give you the tools and strategies needed to leverage your discussed goals.
- Only the Client can take the action needed to achieve specific goals.
6. In the case of disputes that may arise. All mediation will be handled in the “Breathe Me” city of residence in Brisbane, Australia.
The following parties hereby agree to the terms as stated in this document.
.As part of the One to One Bronze Member program “Breathe Me” will take care of some of the decision making fatigue out of your personal self care routines and create a high level of accountability towards your personal energy goals.
- Send the Client a getting started checklist.
- Onboarding call to set up with resources needed to practice.
- Delivery of daily menu based breathing routines based on how you feel that day and the time you have available via Messenger or Text.
- Regular checkins for accountability in a practice for the routines needed to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Personalized breathing recommendation based on individual Breathing Pattern Dysfunctions
- Recommended software, devices or surveys for tracking success metrics if requested.
- Regular check ins to ensure you are on track to achieving your goals.
- Accelerate results with personalized food and habit recommendations upon request
The Client Tasks:
As part of the One to One Bronze Member program, your tasks are as follows:
- Practice daily menu based breathing routines for as little as 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Attend scheduled Sessions with Shane or Angie Saunders via Zoom
- Be friendly, coachable, and willing to breathe